The Daikin Story
Daikin has held a strong commitment to quality, service and innovation since our inception. It is this commitment that has allowed us to become the largest manufacturer of HVAC systems and refrigerants in the world.
Since becoming the first company in Japan to manufacture packaged air conditioning systems, in 1951, Daikin has supported comfortable indoor living based on the strengths and technologies that have led to the growth of the company to the world's largest manufacturer of HVAC products, systems and refrigerants.
Today, as a comprehensive global manufacturer of HVAC products and systems, the Daikin brand is committed to being recognized as "a truly global and excellent company" capable of continuously creating new value for its customers. The company plans to pursue sustainable growth and foster business operations that consistently harmonize with the goals of improving indoor comfort.
The group philosophy of the company includes:
- Creating new value continuously for customers
- Developing world-leading, energy-saving technology
- Being a flexible and dynamic organization
- Allowing employees to be the driving force for the success of the company
- Fostering an atmosphere of best practices, boldness and innovation
- Thinking and acting globally