Air Conditioning System
The DP14CM home air conditioner offers energy-efficient cooling performance in one self-contained unit. It comes with a fully insulated blower compartment with convenient access panels. Energy-efficient compressor with internal relief valve, multi-speed ECM blower motor, and totally enclosed, permanently lubricated condensator fan motor are just a few features that come stock with this 14 SEER HVAC unit. The heavy-gauge galvanized steel enclosure with powder-coat finish will protect your unit from extreme outdoor conditions.
- 5 mm condenser coil uses refrigerant-grade premium copper with aluminum corrugated fins for better heat transfer and energy efficiency. (select models)
- Refrigeration-grade premium copper tubing and aluminum fin condensing coil configuration delivers outstanding heat transfer properties with R-410 A refrigerant
- Self-contained packaged unit designed for multi-position installation
- 12-Year Parts Limited Warranty*
- Capacity (Tons)2 to 5 Tons
- Installation OptionsMulti-Position
- Scroll Compressor
- Louvered Condenser Coil Protection
- Heavy-Gauge Galvanized-Steel Cabinet
Before purchasing this appliance, read important information about its estimated annual energy consumption, yearly operating cost, or energy efficiency rating that is available from your retailer.
*Complete warranty details available from your local dealer or at www.daikincomfort.com. To receive the 12-Year Parts Limited Warranty, online registration must be completed within 60 days of installation. Online registration not required in California or Quebec.
To view the full warranty certificate for this product click the link below.Full Warranty Certificate
Ultimately, the commitment to provide you with Comfort for Life is represented and reinforced in the Daikin Comfort Promise. If, for any reason, the Daikin Comfort Professional has not met your expectations within one year of your equipment or system installation, please contact the installing Daikin Comfort Pro and ask them to honor the Daikin Comfort Promise. The Daikin Comfort Pro will return to your house to resolve any issues you have with the installation at no cost to you.