Air Conditioning System
- Energy-efficient scroll compressor provides reliability and long life.
- Refrigeration-grade premium copper tubing and aluminum fin condenser coil configuration delivers outstanding heat transfer properties with R-410A refrigerant
- Self-contained packaged unit designed for horizontal installation
ENERGY STAR® and the ENERGY STAR mark are registered trademarks owned by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency. ENERGY STAR products are third-party certified by an EPA-recognized Certification Body. Products that earn the ENERGY STAR prevent greenhouse gas emissions by meeting strict energy efficiency guidelines set by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency.
- 12-Year Parts Limited Warranty*
- SEERUp to 15
- Capacity (Tons)2 to 5 Tons
- Installation OptionsDedicated Horizontal
- Scroll Compressor
- Louvered Condenser Coil Protection
- Heavy-Gauge Galvanized-Steel Cabinet
Before purchasing this appliance, read important information about its estimated annual energy consumption, yearly operating cost, or energy efficiency rating that is available from your retailer.
*Complete warranty details available from your local dealer or at www.daikincomfort.com. To receive the 12-Year Parts Limited Warranty, online registration must be completed within 60 days of installation. Online registration not required in California or Quebec.
To view the full warranty certificate for this product click the link below.Full Warranty Certificate
Ultimately, the commitment to provide you with Comfort for Life is represented and reinforced in the Daikin Comfort Promise. If, for any reason, the Daikin Comfort Professional has not met your expectations within one year of your equipment or system installation, please contact the installing Daikin Comfort Pro and ask them to honor the Daikin Comfort Promise. The Daikin Comfort Pro will return to your house to resolve any issues you have with the installation at no cost to you.