Single Zone Daikin AURORA™
Daikin's AURORA™ Single Zone Wall Mount or Floor Mount Systems offer energy efficiency and comfort control with an inexpensive, cost-saving solution. Available in heat pump models, these single room air conditioner systems feature streamlined, wall-mounted indoor units combined with quietly compact outdoor units. The flexible design blends tastefully with any home decor, and is perfect for single room enhancements, spaces needing additional cooling only, and additions up to 1,460 square feet.
Use our Comfort System Calculator to figure out which system best fits your needs.
What is the advantage of a wall mounted unit?
- Wall mounted units are simple to install and can be easier to utilize than floor mounted units
- They can be placed subtly, high on a wall, where they do not detract from your decor
- Whether your rooms are large or small, Daikin have units with the capacities to provide the climate you want and which suit your budget
- Daikin can offer you anything from high efficiency design units to units that offer excellent value for money
- Wall Mount Units can be equipped with optional capability for mobile control via a smartphone app for the ultimate inconvenience
What is the advantage of a floor standing unit?
- Floor standing units are easy to install in rooms where wall space is at a premium
- They are ideal for attics for example, where the walls tend to be lower
- Floor standing units are very good at heating because they discharge the heated air at the bottom, creating an excellent convection effect
- Whether your rooms are large or small, Daikin have units which can provide the climate you want
- Daikin floor standing units are very compact and a great alternative to traditional baseboard type heating solutions
- Floor Mount Units can be equipped with optional capability for mobile control via a smartphone app for the ultimate in convenience
- World-renowned Daikin Inverter "Variable Speed" compressor technology
- Daikin AURORA™ is designed to deliver enhanced capacity in cold ambient conditions
- Enhanced Capacity- Up to 100% Heating Capacity at 5°F (-15°C) and operate efficiently as low as -13°F ambient temperature
ENERGY STAR® and the ENERGY STAR mark are registered trademarks owned by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency. ENERGY STAR products are third-party certified by an EPA-recognized Certification Body. Products that earn the ENERGY STAR prevent greenhouse gas emissions by meeting strict energy efficiency guidelines set by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency.
Proper sizing and installation of equipment is critical to achieve optimal performance. Split system air conditioners and heat pumps must be matched with appropriate coil components to meet ENERGY STAR criteria. Ask your contractor for details or visitwww.energystar.gov.
Single Zone Daikin AURORA™
- HSPFUp to 12.5
- R-410A Refrigerant Compatible
- Inverter Technology
- Remote Control
- Other FeaturesUp to 100% Cooling Capacity at 104°F (40°C)
Before purchasing this appliance, read important information about its estimated annual energy consumption, yearly operating cost, or energy efficiency rating that is available from your retailer.
*Complete warranty details available from your local dealer or at www.daikincomfort.com. To receive the 12-Year Parts Limited Warranty, online registration must be completed within 60 days of installation. Online registration and some of the additional requirements are not required in California or Quebec.
To view the full warranty certificate for this product click the link below.Full Warranty Certificate