The DP16HM gas/electric packaged unit has an energy-efficient compressor that provides optimum performance. Two-stage heating and cooling, a variable-speed ECM blower motor, and an aluminum evaporator coil are just a few features that come standard with this 16 SEER gas/electric packaged unit. The heavy-gauged galvanized-steel cabinet with two-tone Architectural gray powder-paint finish makes this unit very attractive.
- Up to 16 SEER and 81% AFUE Performance
- Refrigeration-grade premium copper tubing and aluminum fin condenser coil configuration for outstanding heat transfer properties with R-410A refrigerant
- Self-contained packaged unit designed for multi-position installation
ENERGY STAR® and the ENERGY STAR mark are registered trademarks owned by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency. ENERGY STAR products are third-party certified by an EPA-recognized Certification Body. Products that earn the ENERGY STAR prevent greenhouse gas emissions by meeting strict energy efficiency guidelines set by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency.
- Unit Replacement Limited Warranty*6 Year
- Lifetime Heat Exchanger Limited Warranty*
- 12-Year Parts Limited Warranty*
- SEERUp to 16
- Capacity (Tons)2 to 4 Tons
- Scroll Compressor
- Louvered Condenser Coil Protection
- Heavy-Gauge Galvanized-Steel Cabinet
- Tubular Heat ExchangerHeavy-Duty Stainless Steel
- Installation OptionMulti-Position
Before purchasing this appliance, read important information about its estimated annual energy consumption, yearly operating cost, or energy efficiency rating that is available from your retailer.
* Complete Warranty details available from your local dealer or at www.daikincomfort.com. To receive the Lifetime Heat Exchanger Warranty (good for as long as you own your home), 6-year unit replacement limited warranty and 12-year Parts Limited Warranty, online registration must be completed within 60 days of installation. Additional requirements for annual maintenance are required for the Unit Replacement Limited Warranty. Online registration and some of the additional requirements are not required in California or Quebec.
To view the full warranty certificate for this product click the link below.Full Warranty Certificate
Ultimately, the commitment to provide you with Comfort for Life is represented and reinforced in the Daikin Comfort Promise. If, for any reason, the Daikin Comfort Professional has not met your expectations within one year of your equipment or system installation, please contact the installing Daikin Comfort Pro and ask them to honor the Daikin Comfort Promise. The Daikin Comfort Pro will return to your house to resolve any issues you have with the installation at no cost to you.