Up to 92% AFUE
A Daikin brand high-efficiency gas furnace with multi-speed blower provides efficient heating with reliable, quiet operation. Unlike single-speed gas furnaces that operate 'all on' or'all off,' the multi-speed blower will run at lower speed unless conditions demand maximum airflow, providing you with quieter indoor comfort and more energy-efficient operation.
- Up to 92% AFUE - This gas furnace converts up to 92 cents of every energy dollar into indoor comfort in your home.
- Multi-speed motor automatically adjusts airflow to match comfort needs, reduces energy consumption and system noise.
- Lifetime Heat Exchanger Limited Warranty*
- 12-Year Parts Limited Warranty*
- Gas Valve TypeSingle Stage
- AFUEUp to 92%
- Self-Diagnostic Control Board
- Primary Tubular Heat ExchangerHeavy-Duty Stainless Steel
- Motor TypeMulti-Speed
- Igniter TypeSilicon Nitride
- Installation OptionsUpflow, Horizontal
- Secondary Heat ExchangerStainless Steel
A heat exchanger often is considered the essential component of any gas furnace. A Daikin brand gas furnace is engineered with a unique heat exchanger constructed from tubular stainless steel. The use of wrinkle-bend technology in the primary heat exchanger results in an extremely durable heat exchanger. This design helps to maximize the ability to provide high levels of indoor comfort regardless of the outside temperature.
Before purchasing this appliance, read important information about its estimated annual energy consumption, yearly operating cost, or energy efficiency rating that is available from your retailer.
*Complete warranty details available from your local dealer or at www.daikincomfort.com. To receive the Lifetime Heat Exchanger Limited Warranty (good for as long as you own your home) and 12-Year Parts Limited Warranty, online registration must be completed within 60 days of installation. Online registration is not required in California or Quebec."
To view the full warranty certificate for this product click the link below.Full Warranty Certificate
Ultimately, the commitment to provide you with Comfort for Life is represented and reinforced in the Daikin Comfort Promise. If, for any reason, the Daikin Comfort Professional has not met your expectations within one year of your equipment or system installation, please contact the installing Daikin Comfort Pro and ask them to honor the Daikin Comfort Promise. The Daikin Comfort Pro will return to your house to resolve any issues you have with the installation at no cost to you.