up to 96% AFUE
A Daikin brand high-efficiency gas furnace with two-stage gas valve and multi-speed blower provides substantial energy efficiency with effective heating performance. Unlike single-stage gas furnaces that operate 'all on' or 'all off,' a Daikin two-stage, multi-speed gas furnace matches air delivery with heat required to minimize energy use and produce just the right amount of heat to keep a steady, comfortable temperature in your home.
- Up to 96% AFUE - This gas furnace converts up to 96 cents of every energy dollar into indoor comfort in your home.
- Multi-speed motor automatically adjusts airflow to match comfort needs, reduces energy consumption and system noise.
- Two-stage gas valve reduces energy needed during moderate demand to deliver outstanding comfort and efficiency.
- Lifetime Heat Exchanger Limited Warranty*
- Unit Replacement Limited Warranty*6-Year
- 12-Year Parts Limited Warranty*
- Gas Valve TypeTwo-Stage
- AFUEUp to 96%
- Self-Diagnostic Control Board
- Primary Tubular Heat ExchangerHeavy-Duty, Stainless-Steel
- Motor TypeMulti-Speed
- Igniter TypeSilicon Nitride
- Installation OptionsUpflow, Horizontal
- Secondary Heat ExchangerStainless Steel
A heat exchanger often is considered the essential component of any gas furnace. A Daikin brand gas furnace is engineered with a unique heat exchanger constructed from tubular stainless steel. The use of wrinkle-bend technology in the primary heat exchanger results in an extremely durable heat exchanger. This design helps to maximize the ability to provide high levels of indoor comfort regardless of the outside temperature.
Before purchasing this appliance, read important information about its estimated annual energy consumption, yearly operating cost, or energy efficiency rating that is available from your retailer.
*Complete warranty details available from your local dealer or at www.daikincomfort.com. To receive the Lifetime Heat Exchanger Limited Warranty (good for as long as you own your home), 6-Year Unit Replacement Limited Warranty and 12-Year Parts Limited Warranty, online registration must be completed within 60 days of installation. Additional requirements for annual maintenance are required for the Unit Replacement Limited Warranty. Online registration and some of the additional requirements are not required in California or Quebec.
To view the full warranty certificate for this product click the link below.Full Warranty Certificate
Ultimately, the commitment to provide you with Comfort for Life is represented and reinforced in the Daikin Comfort Promise. If, for any reason, the Daikin Comfort Professional has not met your expectations within one year of your equipment or system installation, please contact the installing Daikin Comfort Pro and ask them to honor the Daikin Comfort Promise. The Daikin Comfort Pro will return to your house to resolve any issues you have with the installation at no cost to you.