Heat Pump System
The DP14HM packaged heat pump has an energy-efficient compressor that provides best performance. Two-stage heating and cooling, a multi-speed ECM blower motor, and an all-aluminum evaporator coil are just a few features that come stock with this 14 SEER heat pump system. The heavy-gauged galvanized-steel cabinet with two-tone Nickel gray powder-paint finish makes this unit very attractive. The cabinet also comes with a factory-installed compressor sound blanket that offers excellent noise dampening.
- 14 SEER Performance
- 5 mm condenser coil with refrigerant-grade premium copper and aluminum corrugated fins for better heat transfer and energy efficiency. (select models)
- Fully insulated blower compartment with convenient access panel
- Unit Replacement Limited Warranty*N/A
- Lifetime Heat Exchanger Limited Warranty*N/A
- 12-Year Parts Limited Warranty*
- Capacity (Tons)2 to 5 Tons
- Scroll Compressor
- Louvered Condenser Coil Protection
- Heavy-Gauge Galvanized-Steel Cabinet
- Tubular Heat ExchangerN/a
- Installation OptionMulti Position
Before purchasing this appliance, read important information about its estimated annual energy consumption, yearly operating cost, or energy efficiency rating that is available from your retailer.
* Complete Warranty details available from your local dealer or at www.daikincomfort.com. To the 12-year Parts Limited Warranty, online registration must be completed within 60 days of installation. Online registration not required in California or Quebec.
To view the full warranty certificate for this product click the link below.Full Warranty Certificate
Ultimately, the commitment to provide you with Comfort for Life is represented and reinforced in the Daikin Comfort Promise. If, for any reason, the Daikin Comfort Professional has not met your expectations within one year of your equipment or system installation, please contact the installing Daikin Comfort Pro and ask them to honor the Daikin Comfort Promise. The Daikin Comfort Pro will return to your house to resolve any issues you have with the installation at no cost to you.