The Daikin DZ14SA heat pump with its high-efficiency Copeland® scroll compressor with advanced Copeland® CoreSense technology and 5-millimeter condenser coil tube design offers effective and cost-effective heating and cooling performance. Its high density foam compressor sound blanket permits quiet operation. Increase the efficiency of your unit year-round by combining your Daikin heat pump with a Daikin high-efficiency air handler. For replacement, upgrading, or new construction, a Daikin split system heat pump will provide great comfort to your family for years.
- When properly matched and installed, this air conditioning unit provides cooling performance up to 15 SEER and heating performance up to 9.0 HSPF.
- Advanced diagnostics constantly monitor your heat pump system, reducing failures and pinpointing trouble spots for a fast fix.
- Time-delay defrost technology allows smooth transition when units enter defrost mode.
- Unit Replacement Limited Warranty*6 Year
- 12-Year Parts Limited Warranty*
- ComfortNet™ CompatibleNo
- SEERUp to 15
- HSPFUp to 9.0
- Compressor TypeEnergy-Efficient Scroll
- SmartShift™ Defrost Technology
- High-Capacity Muffler
- Factory-Installed Accumulator
- Crankcase Heater
- High-Density Compressor Sound Blanket
- Factory-Installed Filter Drier
The compressor creates the unit's cooling power, and working together with our energy-efficient 5-millimeter condensing coil design, Daikin air conditioners will provide years of reliable cooling comfort. We also utilize a scroll compressor that has fewer moving parts and greater dependability.
Before purchasing this appliance, read important information about its estimated annual energy consumption, yearly operating cost, or energy efficiency rating that is available from your retailer.
*Complete warranty details available from your local dealer or at www.daikincomfort.com. To receive the 6-Year Unit Replacement Limited Warranty and 12-Year Parts Limited Warranty, online registration must be completed within 60 days of installation. Additional requirements for annual maintenance are required for the Unit Replacement Limited Warranty. Online registration and some of the additional requirements are not required in California or Quebec.
To view the full warranty certificate for this product click the link below.Full Warranty Certificate
Ultimately, the commitment to provide you with Comfort for Life is represented and reinforced in the Daikin Comfort Promise. If, for any reason, the Daikin Comfort Professional has not met your expectations within one year of your equipment or system installation, please contact the installing Daikin Comfort Pro and ask them to honor the Daikin Comfort Promise. The Daikin Comfort Pro will return to your house to resolve any issues you have with the installation at no cost to you.