The Daikin DZ16TC heat pump with a two-stage Copeland® UltraTech scroll compressor and 5-millimeter condenser coil tube design offers efficient and cost-effective heating and cooling performance. It comes standard with a high density foam compressor sound blanket that permits for silent operation. Increase the efficiency of your unit year-round by combining your Daikin heat pump with a Daikin high-efficiency air handler. For upgrading or new construction, a Daikin split system heat pump will provide great comfort to your family for years.
- When properly matched and installed, this air conditioning unit provides cooling performance up to 16 SEER and heating performance up to 9.75 HSPF.
- Advanced diagnostics constantly monitor your heat pump system, reducing failures and pinpointing trouble spots for a fast fix.
- Acoustically engineered sound control blanket helps reduce noise levels compared to units without sound control blankets.
- Unit Replacement Limited Warranty*12 Year
- 12-Year Parts Limited Warranty*
- ComfortNet™ Compatible
- SEERUp to 16
- HSPFUp to 9.75
- Compressor TypeTwo-Stage High-Efficiency Scroll
- SmartShift™ Defrost Technology
- High-Capacity Muffler
- Factory-Installed Accumulator
- Crankcase Heater
- High-Density Compressor Sound Blanket
- Factory-Installed Filter Drier
Comfort control from anywhere with an Internet connection.
If you seek ultimate home comfort, ComfortNet offers advanced diagnostics, automatic maintenance alerts, continuous monitoring of your system’s performance and even remote monitoring (with optional Gateway accessory) and control options.
The compressor creates the unit's cooling power, and working together with our energy-efficient 5-millimeter condensing coil design, Daikin air conditioners will provide years of reliable cooling comfort. We also utilize a scroll compressor that has fewer moving parts and greater dependability.
Before purchasing this appliance, read important information about its estimated annual energy consumption, yearly operating cost, or energy efficiency rating that is available from your retailer.
*Complete warranty details available from your local dealer or at www.daikincomfort.com. To receive the 12-Year Unit Replacement Limited Warranty, and the 12-Year Parts Limited Warranty, online registration must be completed within 60 days of installation. Additional requirements for annual maintenance are required for the Unit Replacement Limited Warranty. Online registration and some of the additional requirements are not required in California or Quebec.
To view the full warranty certificate for this product click the link below.Full Warranty Certificate
Ultimately, the commitment to provide you with Comfort for Life is represented and reinforced in the Daikin Comfort Promise. If, for any reason, the Daikin Comfort Professional has not met your expectations within one year of your equipment or system installation, please contact the installing Daikin Comfort Pro and ask them to honor the Daikin Comfort Promise. The Daikin Comfort Pro will return to your house to resolve any issues you have with the installation at no cost to you.