System ControllersBACNet® Protocol
The BACnet Interface provides the ability for a building management system (BMS) to control all VRV, SkyAir, and Daikin RA and FTXS indoor units with the use of the KRP928BB2S RA Adapter.
- LED display provides the interface's operational status and alarm.
- The BACnet Interface is capable of displaying indoor unit objects on the BACnet building management system.
- Starts / stops the indoor unit and monitors the latest status.
For more information on finding a distributor or manufacturer representative in your area, contact us at
- The BACnet Interface will provide up to 28 objects that can be monitored/controlled via the BACnet building management system (see the Interface for use in BACnet Design Guide -EDUS72-749B)
- Capable of controlling up to 64 indoor unit groups (128 indoor units) per DIII-Net port (2 DIII-Net ports standard).
- Optional DIII Board (DAM411B51) can be added to increase DIII-Net ports to a total of 4 DIII-Net ports.
- This provides a total of 256 indoor unit groups (512 indoor units) that can be monitored and controlled via the BACnet building management system.