Indoor UnitsDZK Zoning Kit Assembly
Daikin's HVAC Zoning System increases the flexibility of VRV and SkyAir system applications by allowing multiple individually-controlled zones to be served by one indoor unit fan coil (FXMQ_P or FBQ_P series, respectively). Our HVAC Zoning Kit is very flexible, scalable, cost efficient, and easy to install. This makes it an ideal solution for residential, office, and light commercial applications.
- Up to 6 separate dampers supply variable air flow to zones in response to individual zone thermostats.
- DZK integrates seamlessly with the Daikin indoor unit fan coil and system controls.
- Reduces system hardware cost - use fewer Indoor units to serve more zones
For more information on finding a distributor or manufacturer representative in your area, contact us at
- Increased flexibility of the Daikin VRV and SkyAir systems - one indoor unit fan coil for several different individually controlled zones (room, part of room, or several rooms)
- Integrates seamlessly with the indoor unit fan coil and the controls of the Daikin VRV or SkyAir systems
- Room-by-room Temperature Control
- Ideal solution for residential, office, and light commercial applications
- Flexible and Scalable
- Cost Efficient
- Easy to install
- Can control supplemental electric heat in 2 steps