Ventilators100% Outside Air Processing Units (FXMQ-MFVJU)
The FXMQ-MVJU ducted fan coil unit is ideal for larger open space floor plans usually found in offices, retails, hotels or education facilities. It performs well across multiple spaces that can benefit from the same mode of operation, limiting equipment and installation cost.
- Capacity range from 6 to 8 Tons
- Excellent ductwork and filtration flexibility with high CFM and ESP capabilities of up to 1.1" W.G.
- Low profile design of less than 19" high to reduce required installation space
For more information on finding a distributor or manufacturer representative in your area, contact us at
- The nominal airflow rates are 635, 988, and 1,236 CFM respectively
- External static pressure capabilities of up to 1.03" W.G. allows for flexibility with duct work and filtration choices
- The indoor unit is controlled to a set cooling and heating discharge air temperature allowing the flexibility to integrate with a standard Daikin indoor unit or duct directly to the space
- A low profile design of only 18.5" high reduces the required installation space and can eliminate mechanical rooms or additional structural supports associated with traditional OA systems
- Indoor Air Quality options include MERV 8 and 13 filters and filter boxes
- Can be connected to all North American Daikin VRV systems
- Connects directly and seamlessly into the Daikin controllers