System ControllersLonworks® Protocol
The Lonworks Interface offers control for all VRV, SkyAir indoor units, and Daikin RA and FTXS indoor units with the use of the KRP928BB2S RA Adapter. It is capable of managing a maximum of 64 indoor unit groups (128 indoor units) connected to a maximum of 10 outdoor units.
- Low voltage design simplifies the installation process.
- XIF configuration file available
- Maximum number of indoor units 64 groups / 128 indoor units
For more information on finding a distributor or manufacturer representative in your area, contact us at
- The Building management System can monitor and control the following group operations: On/Off
- Operation Mode (Cool, Heat, Fan, Auto)
- Single setpoint setting for Cooling and Heating
- Fan Speed
- Remote controller permit/prohibit of On/Off, Mode, and Setpoint
- Filter sign reset for indoor units
- Disable the intelligent Touch Controller or intelligent Touch Manager
- Forced off of indoor units
- Forced Thermo-off of indoor units
- Binding between the Lonworks Interface and the Lonworks building management system will be saved if power is lost.